Sunday, January 9, 2011

What happens next... It's VERY complicated

I had a job @ company M. Yay...


This is when the chaos starts. Company B called to offer a permanent position @ more or less the same salary. The thing is, I needed to take a test, some personality test which their HR is terribly slow to expedite. In the meantime , Company M is requesting an urgent reply to their offer as they need engineers on board the next week. At last I chose Company M.


Even more chaos..


Company A called. They are offering a Test Engineer @ MYR2500 and starting work @ Dec 1st. I rejected because of the small difference and I wanted to start working immediately after wasting so much time. Fine. End of story.


They called back later ! Counter offering with MYR2700. What the hell.




At first I thought it was a Software Engineer, because that was the initial job title that I applied and interviewed for. And most importantly Im bad with software programming. Turns out, I didnt get that job, but another interviewer who was present at that time hired me for Test Engineer.


 Well, this made my choice easier. I rejected M and chose A.

No comments:

Post a Comment