Sunday, January 9, 2011

My experience with interviews

A little backtrack and flashback here...


As stated few posts before, I had almost 0 luck in all my company interviews. That is, until i returned from the convocation trip.


It was a Monday morning, I attended an interview from Company M @ 9 in the morning. I have a habit of arriving early at interviews ( incase I needed more time to find my way , and also not to keep the interviewer waiting ). Okay, moving on, Ive arrived at M at 8.35, a little too early. Well, the interviewer showed up at approx 9.10. Not too bad I guess, I'm then given a short quiz of 5 questions of which I think I was lucky because they were EASY. Like real easy even a diploma student could answer. The interview ended at 9.30. He asked me to prepare to start working the next Monday. Good sign eh ?


Just to share the questions he posed to me :
1. transfer function of NI and I op-amp
2. truth table of NAND and NOR gates
3. Capacitor voltage in DC mode
4. Label the pins of a BJT


1 more Q which I couldnt remember. Well anyway, it was easy enough isnt it  ?


The good news was, at 1100Hrs back at my house, they called to offer my a job. The thing is, its a contractual job valued @ MYR2400 and I gladly accepted it.

No comments:

Post a Comment