Thursday, January 20, 2011

Thaipusam , Public Holiday !! ( 20th Jan 2011 )

Well so today was a public holiday for me.
Get to sleep till 12 something.


What I did next was just watching TV , cooking lunch and updating some very large file size apps on iTunes that had been pending for days.


Was thinking to have a gathering with my long lost secondary school friends, but most of them didnt respond to SMSes and even facebook chats. Wonder did I have their old numbers or what. Well since it was too last minute decision and many of them still overseas and not back to penang, decided to delay it.


Made a facebook event page so everyone can keep track of any changes of the event. How life is made simple with facebook. Given the time and provided Im not lazy, will share how Google and its apps made life even simpler.


Since I am on facebook, might as well update my photo albums, many of which were abandoned. So went ahead and picked a few photos to add in.


I guess thats just my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment