Sunday, January 9, 2011

The finale of my job hunting

Well i thought it was the end. I accepted the offer from A.


My last choice has yet to come....


Company I called. I thought.. Stop with all these. Im just gonna stick with A.
They asked me what was my expected salary to which I quoted a MYR2500.


Who knows.. Who knows..


They called back to offer MYR3000. OMG....
Didnt too me long to reply back.. It was a winner.. Highest offer among all. And its company I.


But my sufferings dont end here. I was told my tentative start date was also @ Dec 1st. 
Their offer letter too ages. Only then I know, the manager was at US and so the delay in approving my offer letter. Whats more, my start date was delayed a week due to the public holiday on the next Tuesday. I had to attend the orientation before getting started and the orientation was held only on every Tuesday. 


Well.. nevertheless.. I had to endure all these and wait for my time to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment