Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Great AppStore deals !

I recently got to know of someone from Twitter that is selling apps at one-third the price on sale. The procedure is I tell him the app that I want and he'll provide the code for me to redeem it via iTunes. I have no idea where he get the codes but whatever, its a great deal at 1/3 price or a 66.67% discount.


He's got a reputation of having giveaways of certain big titles like Real Racing 2 and Infinity Blades. Since I have MYR10 in my PayPal, I thought why not give it a try ? The 10 bucks has also been dormant very long in my PayPal.


So I requested for Real Racing 2 @ 9.99USD with his discount becomes 3.33USD which is the equivalent of what I have in my PayPal. It was a genuine deal, he gave me the code after i completed the transaction. I went to redeem it and viola !


Nice game and graphics i gotta say ! At 3.33USD its totally worth it !

No comments:

Post a Comment