Thursday, January 20, 2011

My apps

Since I've gotten my iPhone on Oct 2010 till now, I have been downloading countless apps. Most of them free, a little minority ones paid , and about half are from apps that are freed for a certain period of time, courtesy of freeappalert



From the screenshot above , 185 Apps for iPhone and iPod touch



28 Apps that are universal , compatible for iPhone , iPod toch and iPad



And 8 Apps that are iPad exclusive.

How much apps in total ? 



266 Apps !! and a total size of 7.31GB. Imagine if I were to use a 32GB SSD thats like one-third of it gone. And if all of these apps are on my iPhone thats half of my iPhone's storage.

And guess what , the numbers are increasing everyday. Need to do some housekeeping on apps that havent been used / played for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment