Sunday, January 9, 2011

Meeting friends in my workplace

Among part of my introduction package, I was brought to meet a HR admin fella.
She gave me my printout regarding my company email password and also told to register my car number plate in the database.


It is then I saw my friend, Vic also working here. What a surpirse. I returned to my pc and ping'ed him through the office communicator and he too was shocked. He came back for the internship training and thought he was all alone here. Turns out there are more friends working here than he imagined.


Most of the day involve chatting with all my diploma friends and also Vic. What a relaxing workplace. Company I has a very relaxing working culture.. No uniforms, flexible timing, they take good care of their employees.

No comments:

Post a Comment