Thursday, January 27, 2011

My iDigi bill this month

So, few posts back , " Are they cheating my SMS usage " there is a very weird and funny SMS counter usage that I have stated. So from that day onwards I have been using WhatsApp more and more and also monitor my SMS usages.










The bill had come for this month. So far so good. No crazy SMS counters. One thing to ponder though. If a drastic reduction of SMS usages like this, wont it be even weird for the 600+ SMS usages few months back ? 


Another puzzling thing is that I have been charged 3 X RM0.50 for 3 international SMS. I have no idea whats that for. Ah well, since its a small amount, I shall let it pass then.






Like I mentioned earlier, the advantage of iDigi plans is that they provide unlimited data usage. I have used 221966718 bytes of data which roughly translates to 0.2GB. Well who cares anyway. 

No comments:

Post a Comment