Sunday, January 16, 2011

Are they cheating my SMS usage ?

I have a weird feeling about Digi over counting my SMS usages. I get crazy SMS counter every month !


Here's some evidence,




These are screen captures of my e-bill from digi. Look at that crazy amount of SMS. I went to Digi and asked their staff regarding this and apparently this is counted after the monthly free 200 SMS. Meaning I SMS a whopping 700~800 plus every month. And this is even after I installed WhatsApp ? 

For the coming month, I have set up a little monitoring of my SMS usages. If they overcharge, overcount again then i'm going to make some noise. Too bad I can only check unbilled amounts and not previous amounts that they have deleted after issuing the e-bill.



This is my account, monitoring my SMS usages. At 15th Jan 2011 my last known SMS usage counter was at 162. That means I have 38 more before they start charging me for each SMS i send. My statement date is 16th Jan, today. So, we'll see if there's anything fishy going on today.

Will update later on.

1 comment: