Sunday, January 16, 2011

Saturday

I spend the first half of my saturday doing nothing.. Waking up at 12 something then eating my lunch. Then KH called me to go to his house to pick my present or souvenir that be bought back from Australia. I went to take my bath and head straight to his house. Later on Im supposed to head over to 1 Stop to pick up 2 bottles of her sauflon multi acidic lens solution.


Regardless of the terrible jam , I went ahead too for these 2 bottles. These 2 bottles that are supposed to be urgent but she forgot to take it from my car last night.



After that I waited for her to finish her OT and we went swimming. Then dinner then went to Sticks Bistro outside of QB Mall. What a fine establishment considering its built outside the empty spot of QB Mall.

Too bad I didnt snap a few pictures for the blog. Below are the few photos that I took from the web to show how fine it is. 

Edit: Decided not to, most photos are from blogs that are watermarked. They think they take fantastic photos and afraid that people are stealing their photos. So just google up yourself and you'll know what i mean.

Here's the link :P

No comments:

Post a Comment