Sunday, April 3, 2011

Jailbroken Apps from Apptrackr in My iTunes Library

Here to share my vast library of jailbroken apps.
I have some premium games that are downloaded from apptrackr which are then transferred into my iPhone.

Sneak peek. 
iPhone , iPod touch , iPad apps.
Premium apps include Infinity Blade costs ( USD 5.99 )
Other fun and notable apps include Sentinel , Death worm , Geared 2 , Collision effect which some I got them for free when the dev released them for free for a certain period of time.
iPhone , iPod touch apps.
Premium ones include Mirror's edge , NOVA 2, NBA Jam , NFS Hot Pursuit , NFS Shift , Real Racing 2 , SF IV. Most are from apptrackr.

Last page of iPhone , iPod touch apps.
Imagine I would have to bought all of them from App Store that would cost a bomb !



No comments:

Post a Comment