Monday, November 8, 2010

My first paid apps

Today i bought my first paid apps 
Fruit ninja was awesome along with its stunning graphics and addictive gameplay. Attractive unlockable blades and background was also the primary motivation to complete the game. With the latest game centre update it allows you to compete with friends anywhere. Great buy.

I played cut the rope lite when i first had my iphone and it was so addictive too. Today i finally couldnt withheld my urge to buy it. The full version had so many levels more than the lite version and the levels wasnt so easy too compared to the lite version. Not bad buy.

Flight control on the other hand wasnt so fun as expected. Few months back i always got to play it on my friends iphone but now having in right in my hand wasnt so fun and im not a good air controller anyway. 

In a whole, i think these 3 apps were well worth the money spent. 

Having said that, I hereby promise myself not to buy any more apps for the following month. Kind of a self-control to avoid myself being over spending. Ha..

No comments:

Post a Comment