Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Bad day

11AM this morning i received a call to attend an interview @ Company B. This was supposed to be a good news for me if i hadnt send my car for servicing.


The next hour involved me frantically looking for a transport to go to company B on time. My sister had class until 3PM. And mum isnt answering phone calls.


Finally she called back and agreed to send her car back for me @ 1PM and due to a meeting she had after work I had to send her back to her office immediately. The entire journey started @ 1PM and the round trip cost me an hour. It wasnt a long journey but due to the terrible traffic jam I look at my precious time wasted away bit by bit.


I was back home @ 1.55PM and then rushed to prepare myself for the interview @ 3PM. I left my house @ 2.20PM, quite rush but this is to ensure I had ample time to look for parking spots later. I reached Company B @ approximately 2.40PM despite the heavy jam. I was able to navigate skillfully past the jams. Hehe.


And so as I was about to park @ 2.50PM the manager called and told me I need not come personally to Company B as HR will send the assessment test within the week to my email and I was to do it in the comfort of my home. So all the rush earlier was wasted. Sort of.


The bad day doesnt end here, later i received an sms from Gary. He said the test was quite tough and I had to pass it else the cooling down period is 6 months. 6 months !


I hope all is well for tomorrow's interview @ Company I.


And so here I am, hanging halfway in the sky, posting this post from JCO @ Qb Mall while waiting for time to pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment